UNICONNECT has dedicated employees who are highly knowledgeable and experienced through the whole process. The process can be complicated and universities often encourage international students to seek professional guidance before and during the visa application stage.
After you receive your Unconditional Offer Letter, you will now have to successfully apply for a visa before you embark on your journey to study abroad. Each study destination has its own requirements and each visa is different.
• Bank statements
• University Acceptance Letter
• Education transcripts and certificates
• Proof of English Language proficiency (in some cases)
• Visa application
• Medical results (for certain countries)
- Organisation of your official and financial documentation.
- Preparation for your Visa interview (if applicable)
- Assist with booking and advice regarding any English Tests
- Update you on any changes in visa regulations
- Guide on all other aspects of the student visa process
- Advise on application for visitors visa for family members or/and
- Advice regarding all other issues such as flights, accommodation,
any pre-departure briefing events etc.
1. Arrange an appointment with any one of our team members.
2. We will help you choose your preferred institution, and we shall
help with your application for admissions.
3. Receive your offer letter.
4. Accept your offer from your preferred institution.
5. We help with your visa application.
6. We then carry our pre-departure briefing to aid you with your
settlement in a new country.
Cut down the development time with drag-and-drop website builder. Drop the blocks into the page, edit content inline and publish - no technical skills required.
Choose from the large selection pre-made blocks - full-screen intro, bootstrap carousel, slider, responsive image gallery with, parallax scrolling, sticky header and more.